Nickelodeon is a television network owned by Viacom, as well as the first children's television channel. It is the primary broadcaster of The Fresh Beat Band.
The Fresh Beat Band broadcasters
- Nickelodeon - The network's main channel. The Fresh Beat Band episodes aired weekdays on Nickelodeon until 2013.
- Nick Jr. - A channel aimed entirely at preschool-aged viewers. Fresh Beat Band reruns are aired on the channel.
- Nick HD - A high-definition simulcast feed of Nickelodeon.
- Nick Jr. HD - A high-definition simulcast feed of Nick Jr.
- Nick 2 - A repackaged version of Nickelodeon for alternate time zones.
- Nick On Demand - The network's video-on-demand service. The Fresh Beat Band was featured on this service from 2009 until 2012.
- TeenNick - A channel targeted at adolescents.
- Nicktoons - A channel that prominently features animated television series.
- TV Land - A channel targeted at adult audiences, based on Nickelodeon's Nick at Nite block.
- Nickelodeon Games and Sports for Kids - A defunct channel that aired game shows and competition programs.
- Nick.com - A website featuring videos, games, quizzes and more based on Nickelodeon shows.
- NickJr.com - A website aimed at a younger audience that includes games, videos and more of Nick Jr. shows, such as The Fresh Beat Band.
- TeenNick.com - The network's TeenNick website. It has not been fully redesigned since 2009.
- Nicktoons.com - The network's Nicktoons website. Like TeenNick.com, it has not been fully redesigned since 2009.
- Nick App - An app featuring content from Nick.com.
- Nick Jr. App - An app featuring content from NickJr.com.
- Other apps - Nickelodeon has produced many apps based on specific television series, as well as original games. It has not produced a Fresh Beat Band app.